The terms “British American Tobacco”, “we”, “us”, “our” , “the Group” and “The British American Tobacco Group” are used to refer to British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited and the group of companies constituting its direct and indirect parent and subsidiary companies worldwide.
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by British-American Tobacco (Holdings) Limited and is provided as a service to all British American Tobacco Group Companies. It is intended to be used by BAT Group Companies for posting and sharing any job vacancies, for the sharing of candidate details and for general recruitment purposes. Each British American Tobacco Group company is responsible for its use of the eRecruitment portal. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("conditions of use") carefully. By accessing this web site you agree to be bound by these conditions of use. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use you should not access or view this website.
The conditions of use contain four sections, including this introduction. Other sections below provide our online privacy statement, information about external links and general provisions.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to the recruitment process or searching and applying for a job, please refer to the FAQs.
Online Privacy Statement
We respect your privacy. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This Online Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices, the way your information is collected online and how that information is used. All data collected will be processed in accordance with British American Tobacco’s Data Protection Policy.
These cookies may be used by these third parties to:
- Operate the site and are deleted when the browser session is finished.
- Deliver rich media content, for example video/audio/imagery, requested by you covering results webcasts, interviews and media library.
- Support the use of website analytics tools designed to monitor user journeys in order to improve website services.
For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org .
We may use web beacons, which are transparent image files on web pages and are used to monitor your journey around British American Tobacco Group websites.
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites and we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of such sites before you submit any information about yourself. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly British American Tobacco cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or the security of any activity carried out on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked websites. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
If you choose to access external websites using links provided on this website or share content from this website using the embedded 'share' buttons for a number of popular social media tools, these websites may set a cookie. British American Tobacco does not have any control over the use of such cookies and you should refer to the terms and conditions of use of the particular third party website for further information.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. British American Tobacco has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, British American Tobacco is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- All copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in British American Tobacco and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content; however, you are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use and you may make use of the embedded share button and Email a Friend functions to share parts of this website via the particular social media networks or by email (using the Email a Friend function) as applicable. Other than as stated in these conditions of use, you may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by British American Tobacco.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- British American Tobacco reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- British American Tobacco will not intentionally collect any information about visitors to this website who are under eighteen years of age. If British American Tobacco becomes aware that a child has provided any information this will be deleted as soon as possible from British American Tobacco’s records.
- In using this website you agree to comply with British American Tobacco’s Data Protection Policy in respect of any data processed by you or on your behalf.
- You hereby agree to indemnify British American Tobacco against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against British American Tobacco as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- If you are in breach of these conditions of use British American Tobacco may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither British American Tobacco nor any other company in the British American Tobacco Group accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) or as required by law whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- The conditions of use may be amended by British American Tobacco from time to time.
- The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by English law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.