First impressions are important.
Your application form will be your first opportunity to convince us you have the skills and experiences which make you a suitable candidate for the programme. Tell us what difference you can bring to British American Tobacco, and why you’re interested in the programme and the business area you’re applying for.
- Fill out your application carefully. Make sure you spell check it.
- Use relevant examples from your academic, working or social life when answering the questions.
- Make sure your contact details are correct. Your telephone number and email address are our only way to contact you and if they’re wrong you could miss out!
At the interview
- Review the answers you gave on the application - you may be asked to expand on them.
- Make sure you have an understanding of our business and the particular area you’re interested in.